Our 2-day festival camping ticket includes all eight concerts AND two nights of camping (Friday night and Saturday night). Our festival camping does not include water or electric hook-ups. Our camping is sold *PER PERSON* not per site. One ticket provides the ticket-holder with access to the campgrounds and concert venue. Each festival camper must purchase a festival camping ticket.
A campsite with electric and water hookups. These campsites are sold by the venue (Clay’s Resort Jellystone Park). All Resort Campers (Deluxe tickets) have access not only to the water park but also to the restaurant, store, fishing lake and any activities in the camping resort. Limited Spots available! Click here to purchase deluxe camping. If you have questions about deluxe camping call Clay’s Park : 330-854-6691.
All campers will arrive off of route 93 and follow the signs to proceed through the field to our designated staging area.
Campers will proceed into staging lines where gate workers will come through and prep campers to enter the campground.
All campers must be present in their car at the time of staging.
You can purchase tickets at the gate (white tent) or from one of the members of the event management staff.
Event management staff members will scan ticket, administer wristband and parking pass.
Campers then will be guided through the staging area and into the entrance where an event placer will help them proceed to a campsite.
If you would like to camp together you MUST arrive together. NO EXCEPTIONS.
*Camping Gate Closes at 8pm every evening so you must arrive by 7:45 to be placed at a site*
Early campers will follow the same arrival instructions.
Early camping is not available pre-sale. All early camping will be sold at the gate.
Super-Duper Early Bird:
Every campsite is roughly 30 x 30 feet.
There is a limit of 3 ITEMS PER SITE. Those items can be any combination of a camper, car, truck or tent. Extra cars will be towed from sites if they become an issue. Campers can park extra cars outside of the campgrounds near our staging area at no cost.
Coolers are permitted, but glass bottles are not allowed.
You MUST stay within the lines of your site. Sites are regulated by the Health Department.
No saving or roping off sites. If you want to camp together you MUST arrive together.
Keep sites tidy and neat.
BAG TRASH. Trash will be collected daily so place trash bags by access roads.
Keep your site classy. If the Health Department deems your site unfit you could forfeit your admission.
- Firewood needs to be bug and disease free and preferably certified by the U.S. department of agriculture. No fires will be permitted in the pines.
- Generators & Loud Music must be shut off at 12:30 am
- No pets are allowed except Licensed Service Animals (paperwork must be provided).
- Golf Carts, ATVs, UTVs. Scooters, Lawn Mowers and Recreational Vehicles are NOT allowed to be brought on to the grounds.
- Taxi Service Vehicles will be available for charge if you need to shuttle around the grounds. Caught without a festival camping wristband in the campgrounds will result in a $350.00 fee and removal from the park. Sweeps of the campground begins at 9:00 pm.
- Vehicle “cruising” will not be tolerated. In order to ensure the safety of everyone the Lawrence Township Police will be enforcing this rule so leave the cruising to Florida Georgia Line.
- NO vehicles will be allowed into the campgrounds after 6:00 pm regardless of parking pass. Coming and going from the campground will cease by 6:00pm daily.
- Blankets and Chairs are only available in designated areas of amphitheater.
- Outside food or drink will not be permitted in the amphitheater (one sealed bottle of water is permitted per person).
- Have bags and chairs out of their bag and ready to be checked by security upon entrance to the venue.
- EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE. NO REFUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE.